Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6414

Indeed you have missed the point of the shot - the musicians are not just any street band but a Salvation Army band, and are sitting directly under a sign which reads "Save up to half price".  So its a contrast between a nominally religious festival with what it has become, a modern consumer festival.  Not grabbed, very carefully aligned to get the sign in its prominent position.

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx