Re: Speak, Memory! a different take

I think this happens to all of us. A few years back I in Kintyre and was in the process of figuring out the best angle for making a shot of Skipness Castle and unfortunately, the best angle put a phone pole near the center of the shot. So I shot two images and moved the tripod about a foot between shots. When I got home and the film was souped, I replaced where the pole had been in one shot with the same space in the shot with the pole to one side. This is why PS was invented. As they say, ‘back in the day’ that would not have been possible. Wit hCS6, I don’t even need to make the second shot as Content Aware fill can invent the new background.

Jan in chilly (-2C) Tuscarora with more snow on the way. Last night it was -9C.