Re: Copyright limitations (was an answer to revenge porn)

That is the point. They are different markets and different uses.  A lot of what sells is campus stuff which are priced lower  and which is bought by students on a budget or by a house wife. But the same image put into a business or corporate office where tons of people troop thru is a different use. One is mostly a private use and the business or corporate office is a commercial use. I don't think too many of my street festival customers are collectors in the gallery sense of the word.

Roy