Re: Boneyards photo ops

Russ point is what meaning does the setting have to nude? Does adding a nude to some aircrafts in the background add some meaning to the nude that is something different than a nude shot in a studio or in the model's house/living space? There has to be someway the environment of the shoot creates a new meaning or add an artist feature.   Just shooting a nude in a deserted factory does not automatically create new meaning.

Roy