gallery reviewish

There's some really strong images in this week's gallery.

Yoram, I like the haunting sensation of your image.

John, the light on this portrait is wonderful.

Howard, this photo reaffirms my commitment to my Paleo diet and CrossFit workouts.

Randy, damn. The tones in this image are spectacular.

Emily, this reminds me of scenes I've seen of masses of seals at the water's edge. It's an interesting twist on that idea. It appears soft on my computer, wish it wasn't.

Bob, nice composition but they sky is a bit hyper saturated for my taste.

Art, this is probably my least favorite of all your car images; it seems very plastic.

Don, this image also appears soft on my screen and I wish I wasn't because I think it's interesting. This would make for a heck of a puzzle!

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com