Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6360/Watching - Shard

Re: Comments below on my latest picture --

I'm a lover of the "Shard" building - (and the super view from the top) - OK it's very very modern, but the so was St.Paul's in its day.  In a 100 years it will be an ancient monument and a protected building.

As to the photo - at these touristy attractions I often look as much at the other visitors as at the skyline view - visitors often do such interesting things, as in the shot (one of many) shown this week.  The visitor on the left was a happy chance contrast to the other two persons, but the composition was foreseen and was waited for - one shot only got the right arrangement.

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx