RE: PF members exhibit Sept 07, 2013

I had lessons. I got rejected. I found the demonstration of hypnotism particularly offensive and disturbing. The I was taught another medical technique used legally in England on models that destroyed their mind. My horror made it impossible to continue and I conducted a campaign against it that got me into trouble. Several of my friends were murdered. My mother was done in and now I am being framed for terrible crimes committed to frame me. The whole British evil empire is based on it so I went to international court ... I found out a lot more. I still do photography. My web page HTTP://www.chrissimages.co.uk/ has buried within it some terrible images of British atrocities. If they are still there.
Chris.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: 10/09/2013 15:33
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF members exhibit Sept 07, 2013

May I mention  that some (maybe most) of the greatest and most successful photographers never took a course on photography in their lives. Formal education is not a prerequisite for effective photography I think. I can't think of what IS required but passion is probably a part of it. But I really don't know. Communication with others is probably another another. Being interested in others, being curious and flexible and open to learning from them or from mistakes are maybe others. Classroom learning is not useless and in fact sometimes is probably useful but it is not essential IMO. But as I say I am no expert on this and am just giving my opinion FWIW.

Andy