Re: Review

John Palcewski - Walking
Nice image, I wish the girl was just walking and not looking at the sign

Yoram Gelman - Sloop at Verrazano

Pini Vollach - Italy
Very intesresting point of view, one of those that you see a thousand times but never registers......Is that a FIAT?

Christopher Strevens - Station on the bridge
I had not notice so many security cameras in Blackfriars last time I was there, and no people!
While the image is very informative it lacks a focal point, maybe the london bridge in the background would make the station on the bridge looking at the bridge?
Bob McCulloch - Beach Pine

Art Faul -