Guy Swanson

If there are any veterans of FotoFest 94 and 96, a judge named Guy Swanson, yesterday confessed he still has “some prints” left over from when he closed his gallery in 2006, which he has been unable to return and they are still available.
If you gave prints to Guy to put in his gallery 19 years ago and never got them returned, he can be found on Facebook. You have to do it, as he won’t write me any longer. He wants me to call to ‘discuss’ the situation, but I have nothing to say. If you know anybody who dealt with him, now you know where to find him.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com