Re: jpg

If anybody has a RED 6x17 back floating around they don’t need, I can find a use for it and probably a lens too.

On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:04 PM, Randy Little wrote:

RED RAW is a custom jpeg 2000 designed to deal with bayer pattern.  The tweak it to death.   but I bet you are right in that a lot of the Compressed RAW formats are some type of jpeg 2000 (wavelet compression)