From: Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Subject: Re: jpg

I don’t believe any camera know show to capture at quality 10 or 12. As for lossless, isn’t that what saving a RAW file is about?

On Aug 26, 2013, at 7:16 PM, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

Current DSLR cameras capture in jpeg. When one has the maximum quality selected in the camera menu is the jpeg lossless? what ever happened to the other updated jpeg formats?
Roy

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------