Re: jpg

Emily,

I took a class with a guy who only shot jpg and he was spot on. But he did it in a studio photographing adults. His results were great and I tried it but with kids moving in and out of my light's sweet spot I found it want for me...I needs the latitude of RAW capture.

Wish I didn't...the speed of processing jpgs is sweeeet!

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click