Re: Sad state of affairs

Gentlemen... Behave yourselves!
Bad manners are uncalled for and unnecessary

Whilst we all respect those of us who have achieved some stature and knowledge in the medium, we are all relatively ignorant here. There is much to learn and many mistakes still for all of us to make.

Under the circumstances a little modesty and humility would not be amiss.

Let's keep the process civil.

There's a joke about the son who makes it big and buys himself a boat. He invites his parents aboard and dresses in full naval attire for the occasion.

"So, mama" he says, "Ain't your son a regular admiral?"

She answers: "Sunny, by me you're an admiral... By your pappa you're an admiral. But by and admiral, you're no admiral"

So just be aware that while we can be pretty bright here, by a genius we may not be such geniuses.

Herschel