Re: Area 51 redux

You made a rude statement to Chris.   I will 100% ( stay in line with that) go thermal nuclear in his defense.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 6:18 PM -0700 8/18/13, Randy Little wrote:
its fall into that perview when you make condisending remarks and apparently don't know what the list is about.   I could give two shits but you I know chris has issues and we all do are best to just support him being the best he can be.   So yeah go fly.  Or you can tell your mommy again like you just did.   Baby.