Re: PF members exhibit on 8/17/13

You know Jan, I really hope that someday you learn to become a better responder and the only way to do that is not to be so literal in every comment or mote you make. You do this over and over and it should be obvious that your complaints about most things fall on deaf ears. I am not listening and I’m sure the others aren’t either. Why waste your breath?

  -yoram