Gallery

Thank you for your comments on the gallery, Jim.  You moved me to do the same.

Jim Snarski
Liftoff:  A neat shot of a bee in flight.  I like the yellow, red and green.  I like it.

Christopher Strevens
Garden:  This makes me want to walk out the door and wander through all the cool green surroundings.  There a re a lot of nice pink flowers in the background.  It looks inviting.

Marilyn Dalrymple
Joan:  Joan has led a fascinating life and is always up to something and fun to be around.

Yoram Gelman
VIP Gallery:  This brings a lot of questions to mind.  Is it seating for a wedding?  Graduation?  Out door concert?  The potato chip bag brings a touch of humanity to the photograph.

Emily Ferguson
Meticulous:  I’m not sure what I’m looking at, but I’m sure it has something to do with water and/or boats..  I like the title; even if I’m not sure what it is, the title fits.  It would be an art to tie all those knots so evenly.

Bob Sull
It's OK, I'm ONE today!:  A little cutie with beautiful eyes seems to be wondering what all the fuss is about.

Randy Little
Farmers Market Haidian district, Beijing:  Colorful and interesting, but I’d like a little more information so the photograph can tell a story.

Art Faul
Obverse view of a print by Dürer:
I like all the information you provided with the picture of the print.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

Marilyn