Gallery comments week of August 10

well, another week with no comments on the gallery...so, here's my take on this weeks photos-

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/snarski.html

     my shot...I think it's a pretty good illustration of a bee at work...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/strevens.html

      nothing to connect with here...just a jumble of plant life...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/dalrymple.html

very nice...I like the pose much better than the typical static type portrait pose...she looks like someone I'd like to talk to especially having spent some time in Belize...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/gelman.html

     chairs...ok, maybe there's something about this scene I just don't get...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/ferguson.html

somewhat distracted by the orange thingy slightly right of center...would have liked to know more about what this is...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/sull.html

      absolutely can't miss baby with mouth smeared with food...love it...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/little.html

this shot is totally dominated by the woman in the foreground...perhaps a different angle would have been better...

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/faul.html

       record shot with a really interesting story...

me ka mahalo,

Jim Snarski
Baja Oregon