Re: Jan your car designs has competion from fiat

On the advice of a lawyer I trademarked my working name. Before it was over lawyers had taken about $2500 in fees and I was sick of the whole business so I dropped it.  My lawyer was angry and I told her if she wanted to pursue it she could use her own money. I didn’t even have anybody challenge me, as that would have been pricey. NOW that I am older and know better, I don’t do lawyers. I had to hire one to sue the hospital, and now 4 years in what do I have? Promises.