Re: Vermeer

On Aug 6, 2013, at 12:18 PM, RsLittle wrote:

He does make a good case I just dont see why it matters I guess from more then a wow smart guy. Was there a stigma against the use of CO and projections?

In my vast collection of interesting things I also have a camera lucida, but I as I got into cameras and away from having to work hard for my images, I loaned it to a friend. It works well, but... a good camera and CS6 work better.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com