Re: PF members exhibt on 08/02/13

John,

Thanks for your review and kind words.

I see the area you're talking about on Josh's forehead. Not sure if it's natural or Leamade. I'll knock it back and see what I think.

I believe, in thinking about it, it could be his untanned forehead since his hair is floating upward.

I appreciate your input.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click