maneuvering through PS layers question

Good morning friends.

As a workaround to the question I posted last week about creating a single normal mode layer that would allow me to use both screen and multiply brushes on the same layer mask applied to a duplicate layer (didn't find a way to make it work), can anyone tell me of a keyboard shortcut that would allow me to move between two layers and land on the adjustment mask, rather than the duplicate image which requires me to manually move, by clicking on it, the layer mask?

My purpose is to speed my workflow when dodging and burning my bw conversions on color images. If I could figure this out it would save me having to lift my pen, go to the palette to move between layer masks and come back to my work image; I tend to switch between the two (dodge and burn layers) several times in one conversion and a shortcut would speed things up mightily.

Thanks for your kind consideration of my needs.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com