Re: PF members exhibit on 07/20/13

 Dan Mitchell, Three Sisters.  The cutting off of the heads is a good
metaphor for the utter un-knowability of women.   Also unknown is why
women's clothing is vastly more decorative than that of men.  All one
can do in the face of all this un-knowability is to just wait.  And
wait.  And wait.

Tim Halberg.  See above.

Andrew Sharpe, Cactus flower, 2013.  I've been around the block a few
times, but I've never seen a weirder cactus.  I suspect that tonight
I'll have some  dreams that include sandpaper and barbed-wire fences.

Bob McCulloch, Garden at Perkins Cover. The central objects of
interest in this wide shot are the tulips, but the boats, the houses
in the distance, and the large house on the right compete for
attention.

Chris Strevens, Confined.  Looks like you need to do some weeding on
the sidewalk.  The garden itself looks desperately in need of work.
Get on with it!

Andrew Davidhazy, Road Ahead.  This seems simple, but it's very
complicated.  Yes, it's merely a road with a double yellow line, but
it well may be leading to a dangerous place.  Maybe it's like one of
those ink-blot tests.  One projects onto it what one wants to see.