RE: PF members exhibit on 07-13-13 - one more thought

May I suggest that nobody is "critiquing" but rather simply offering their own comments without pretentiousness.
Some can do this better than others but remember that we are among friends and there is no intent (or should
not be) to disparage, belittle or offend anyone. This list would be much the poorer if we could or would not enter
into conversation about our work for fear of retaliation in some manner.

Andy from Rochester