Re: PF members exhibit on 07-13-13

At 7:55 AM -0400 7/13/13, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated July 13, 2013. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

               Lea Murphy - Karl with his cello

Very classic but there's no joy in his face.

               Tina Manley - Needlework

The colors are very saturated, and maybe it's my monitor calibration, but they look too saturated compared to what I recall from the fabrics I've seen.

               Yoram Gelman - Tarrytown Sprinkler I

I wish the kids were more actively playing.

               Art Faul -

There must be people who pay for this kind of thing, otherwise Jan wouldn't go on doing it. But it's so presumptuous. I don't think I'd like actually meeting them.

               Andrew Sharpe - Monterey coast, 2013

Very peaceful, but I'd hold out for more impressive surf.

               Bob Sull - Gotcha!

Congrats.  What a strange looking animal!

               John Palcewski - Hers

I can't help noticing the smudge on the bg. It might be more desirable if it were a few fibers from the rug!

               Emily L. Ferguson - The Sun thief

In my wacky Woods-Holier-than-thou community we do a skit every year to celebrate the longest day. This year one scene from the skit involved recovering the sun from a thieving goddess. Here she is responding to the populace importuning her to return it. The entire celebration lasts about 40 minutes, happens at dusk in a large wooded back yard, and has 3 or 4 scenes with improvised action by about 12 scripted participants and a "chorus" of all the attenders at the event. i swear shooting it is harder than a wedding! Nothing is posed and wherever I stand I'm blocking someone's view.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
508-563-6822
http://www.landsedgephoto.com
HOT OFF THE PRESS! SAILING SEPIA IMAGES VOL II:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/elfpix
Check out my Spring daily photograph project at:
http://tinyurl.com/3a6m7g6
And Summer:
http://tinyurl.com/22juo5s
Autumn now complete here: