Re: Composition of list, etc.

Would you guys go out in the parking lot
and duke this out between the two of you
and leave the rest of us out of it!

On 6/17/2013 3:54 PM, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
No I was trying to get you to look at your own responses.  You see a "snarky" item. You see "hypocrisy" in a message  because I sent you an email off list, off a photo oriented list. I been on the list since Jan was on it the first time around. Nobody else has ever responded like you have.  That is all I going to say now that your *** has posted this onto the list. I'm not going to respond to anymore of your paranoia, attack at all cost mentality. So go ahead talk to yourself on this list, be a big shot.