Re: generator math help

My brother and Father both have degrees in Electrical engineering.   I just don't want to call either one of them at the moment.   And I think based on what little I have found and what you and Herschel have said.  4-5KW is where I need to be.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/