Re: generator math help

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Randy Little wrote:

Sorry It is a cool idea though.  Didn't mean to discount that.  BUT I NEED to solve what my max WATT draw is with all 5 packs plus using it to charge peripheral items.   Other wise I will just have to deal with what ever I get. Assistant bicycle on generator peddling.  YES.  Maybe I can charge for that as an exercise program.

Is there a Home Depot near you? Go in and talk to their generator guy. He will have all the answers

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post