Re: golden age layoffs

On 2013-06-13 19:25, RsLittle wrote:
> My specs at 15.5 for vision 3 and ektar come from not being stuck in 1930 and keeping up to date with my mediums as required by my job.  Tmax and delta have had well over 10 stops since day 1.

I dunno about 1930; Vision 3 seems to have come out in 2007, which is to
say it didn't exist when I last shot film.  And it is, as I had
suspected, a motion picture negative stock, meaning among other things
that it requires processing not available at pro photo labs.  I don't
think it's terribly relevant to this discussion.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info