Re: FB

If anyone is on Facebook, you should be aware that they sell your personal information and any images you post there belong to them.  Their Terms and Conditions are legal. They track every other web site you visit and create a behavioral profile that they sell to all comers.  I strongly suggest you investigate Ghostery and DoNotTrack me.

Bill