Re: Forgot to Provide Data

On Jun 8, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Randy Little wrote:

if the students can't figure out that its tungsten in daylight is that the fault of the students or the teacher?    the best professor I ever had was Western civ.
 First day  Came in sat down and said." If you come ever day take notes and read the assigned book you will get a C on my test because thats average work.

Th best prof I ever knew was a guy who came into the classroom, stood in front and asked “How many of you expect ‘B’s?” When two-thirds of the hands went up, he said, “Give me your class cards and you can go. See you on Wednesday."
To the other 9 of us sitting there he said “All right, the rest of you have ‘A’s. See you Wednesday.”

I don’t think anybody took him seriously, but most of us studied hard and when the grades were posted, there were no C, D, or F grades.
The name of the course? 20th Century Logic.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post