Re: Forgot to Provide Data

I think there are a number of clues that can be arrived at with different set ups. Like  he had said there was no tungsten light source one might have spent a lot of time figuring out how to do it. I shot tungsten film outside in the snow for effect and none of my students at the University ever figured it out. Of course the real purpose of this list is to learn from other people and to learn not to make the same mistakes. I don't know why you suddenly sound like Yoram, maybe it an echo on the list.
Roy