RE: Forgot to Provide Data

What was wrong with Minor White's "the camera was used faithfully"?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Palcewski
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:45 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Forgot to Provide Data

Okay, okay.  It was a plate of spaghetti covered with a sauce made from San Marzano tomatoes imported from the Vesuvius volcanic ash soil near Napoli.  I used my forefinger on the shutter button, of course.
As I recall I went to the loo about four hours earlier, so I was experiencing no discomfort.  My age at the shoot was precisely  71 years 3 months 7 days 9 hours 43 minutes 9 seconds, and my weight was
142.5 pounds.