RE: PF members exhibit on 8 JUN 2013

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 8, 2013. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                 Michael Hughes - Old Timers

It is a lovely study of human life.  I like the concept of an old man (like me) in 18th century clothes with his companion in a period car. I am wearing Rumanian clothes at the moment. Like farm labourers wear.

                 Dan Mitchell Knaresboroug

A lovely picture postcard image. It is a designed town so the lord of the manor could look down on his village and imagine he is in heaven for ever. The reality is different. Get closer and you will see the fighting and jostling of the oppressed workers (Saxons) and the oppressing nobility living their lovely lives of luxury feeding off the poor.

                 Art Faul - Ten Foot Poles, Arild

Looks a bit – well – stone age.

                 John Palcewski Shattered

Peace gives way to war--- it always does. As soon as men have the resources they turn on their neighbour to grab more. People fight over the food too in poverty.

                 Rand Flory - Petrified Tree Stump

I wonder how old it was? We had a petrified forest in Dorset once and a popular tourist spot. They blew it up because it was heresy once so now its gone. The same thing happened to the dinosaur bones nearby and the predating fish and its shoal of prey.. “before the flood” so they blew it up!

                 Yoram Gelman - Flowers / Rain

Classic image – well done!

                 Christopher Strevens - Woking, the way to Salisbury

Randy Little has a series exhibition in Gallery 10 at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-10/

Enqueued for future installation: - no work enqueued for next week! This is an opportunity to contribute!!

To participate in this activity find instructions at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-sub.html

Send your contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs so they do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 1000 pix in longest dimension and 200Kb in maximum size. Large images that run off the edges of average monitors are a pain. Larger is not always better!

Please take an extra minute to abide by this request but if you have doubts about how to prepare images just send them anyway and the capable gallery staff will adjust them for exhibition.

Did you know you could have a series exhibition? Learn all about it on the instructions page mentioned above.

Last week the counter read 4606 and when this collection was installed the counter read 4885

From: Luna

PS: do you know of other persons who might be interested in subscribing to PhotoForum? See below: