Re: June 1, 2013 Reviews

Andrew Psychology determined the human eye angle of vision.    Psychology is the study of how the brain PERCEIVES and then relates to things.  Since human vision is something like 80% made up by the brain to fill in a substantial amount of missing data coming in through the eye.  This is why Sound can affect what you see.  WOW.  Did you know that Sound can change how you see things?    This in tern is used to understand human behavior or the study of Psychology.

6x6 was created to FRAME either verticle or horizontal without turning the camera.  Framing is not cropping.   Framing is what you do in a camera for the intended use of an image.   Thats why they are called FRAMING GUIDES and not crop guides.    The use of the square as format became popular because its NOT how the human brain perceives things and thus creates a challenge for the brain.   Usually the use of the whole square heavily relies on the rule of thirds and triangular design.  Again I never said DON"T CROP I said why I DON'T LIKE TO CROP in MOST CASES.    And I will stand that a a good composition SCALED will result in a better image then a bad image CROPPED to a different image AS A GENERAL (as it not always just most of the time) rule.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/