Re: remotely activated shutter for pinhole cameras

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM, <MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx> wrote:

8< znip
Michael

PS was someone droneing on about model planes carrying cameras? How else do you get to see the girl next door on a sunny afternoon?

There is a narrow strip of grass between the neighbor's fence and my concrete drive.  It was like a putting green one summer.  I mowed and trimmed almost daily.  Oh, the two ladies living in the house lay out getting sun in their backyard.  Nice bikinis!   Now it looks like the rest of my lawn, they moved!

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.