Re: Photoshop subscription

Last link for getting the upgrade price or buying CS6 full version from Adobe.. Adobe.com is directing everyone to the cloud version now.

1.In the Photoshop CS6 row, click the Buy link
2."I want to buy:", click on the dropdown menu and select Upgrade
3."I own", click on the dropdown and select the relevant product which you already own
4.Follow the prompts from there to complete the purchaseonly link to buy photoshop CS6

Photoshop CC debuts on June 17 so Photoshop CS6 is obsolete on that day

In a message dated 5/16/2013 9:17:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Forgive me if many of you know about this. Was probably mentioned before.
>Google it and it also shows many other links

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-05-14/adobe-angers-users-with-its
-savvy-reckless-photoshop-subscription-plan

Steve