Re: PF members exhibit on May 4, 2013

I dont remove things usually.  When im recording events I like to leave things as they occured.  Helps preserve the history of the event.  If I had gone out with the intent to create this image then I would do whatever.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/04/2013 5:47 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on May 4, 2013

Rnady - i would have removed the signs and poles...but that's
me...otherwise, excellent...and dangerous
Bob - Way too much detail in the background for this level of DOF loss
on the subject.
Dan - i love it...then i hate it for the low resolution or filter...but,
then, i love it again because of it...this makes  a case for street
photography for me, which is rare...fantastic image
John - the fountain almost seems to be an additional light source on the
man...not sure how to feel about the top-right empty quarter
Jan - tonal range is all there with comp, but heavy on highlight and
shadow...seems flat and fuzzy...long lens + wide aperture? i love that
the scene has been dinged into obscurity...i think more texture would
have helped this...contrast+sharpening? not too familiar with how much
room neg scans give to play