Re: PF members exhibit on May 4, 2013

Rnady - i would have removed the signs and poles...but that's me...otherwise, excellent...and dangerous Bob - Way too much detail in the background for this level of DOF loss on the subject. Dan - i love it...then i hate it for the low resolution or filter...but, then, i love it again because of it...this makes a case for street photography for me, which is rare...fantastic image John - the fountain almost seems to be an additional light source on the man...not sure how to feel about the top-right empty quarter Jan - tonal range is all there with comp, but heavy on highlight and shadow...seems flat and fuzzy...long lens + wide aperture? i love that the scene has been dinged into obscurity...i think more texture would have helped this...contrast+sharpening? not too familiar with how much room neg scans give to play