Re: PF members exhibit on May 4, 2013

Bulge is rear fender axel of a very fast little car

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/04/2013 2:44 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on May 4, 2013

On 2013-05-03 21:26, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 04, 2013. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

>                 Randy Little - On the road again.

It does layers certainly.  On the other hand, I'm more interested in the
bizarre swelling coming out the side of the car.

>                 Bob McCulloch - Grape Hyacinth

Snow falling again today here, as I understand it.  I see how people
could want some spring.  (Myself, I'm enjoying having had to use my
air-conditioner only two days so far.)  On the other hand the foreground
flowers being unsharp bugs me.

>                 Dan Mitchell - Hataway

The technical and luck issues with catching such a moment are certainly
daunting, but the degree of plasticization in the image appearance is
extremely bothersome.

>                 John Palcewski - Spray

Very nice localized lighting, and then a pretty interesting
near-silhouette.  And something very like that fountain is the signature
fountain in a major local park, so I have a fondness for it.

>                 Art Faul -

Not much there for me.  The star and other little targets at bottom left
don't differentiate themselves from the background very well, making
that region confusing.

Overall -- hmm, maybe I'm not in the right mood for viewing photos this
morning or something.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info