Re: [Fwd: Re: Adobe Forum under attack from Chinese military?]

This is all it says Roy

" We have to pause this service for system maintenance. We're sorry for the
inconvenience to everyone for assistance. As soon as maintenance work is
finished, so we have to be able to start preparing the service, we ask that
you please wait for a while."

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com <http://reel.rslittle.com>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/