Re: If you shoot models

On 2013-03-25 18:38, Randy Little wrote:
The do.   but models don't get to pick who shots them.   I have lots of
stories from being an assistant about how models where treated even when
not being treated badly.   Unless they are a super model they are a
product.   Not to treat them badly but they are just there to hold the
dress up or canvas the make up or wear the shoe.   The bigger the shoot
complexity the more they are a commodity.   Smaller the shoot the better
they are treated.

Makes sense, and my first-hand experience is with very small shoots.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info