Re: If you shoot models

Even if you don’t often shoot models, be aware that the model is a person and not a piece of scenery or meat.  I’m sorry to say this about my fellow professional (male) shooters, but many are complete assholes when it comes to dealing with (female) models. At various times in my life I have visited a photographer during his/her workday and found them mistreating a model. What do I do? Bigfoot comes out and tells the model to get comfortable (and/or dressed) while the jerk they are working for is on the phone to whomever for 45+ minutes. Nearly every time the photographer has them sitting nude on a bathtub or standing in a shower with water running.
And okay, some models are over the top too, but they don’t tend to be cruel.

Jan