Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "Jan Faul" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:46 PM

Subject: Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

One of my objections to photographers shooting the locals while traveling is that there is a preponderance of smiling faces aimed at the camera while we as viewers do not know if they are smiling because the photographer has just given them $50, promised them a trip to Disneyland, or other inducement to smile. I dislike portfolios of brown-skinned foreigners smiling  at the cameras it reeks of everything bad about Yuppies.

http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/hypocrisy.asp

touches on the subject somewhat..

well, a bit.

I thought it interesting