Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

I hope you dont think I said that allan

On Mar 22, 2013 9:48 AM, "ALLAN ROSEN-DUCAT" <allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The clue is there,  it's obvious,yet some what out of context.
It is an abstract image, just enjoy it for what is is.

My work is about  presenting views of landforms and
objects, etc, which surround us, yet we never see them as special.
We are to busy driving or being self focused or texting.
I believe there is beauty and nobility in the common and the mundane.

There will always be layers to an image that a viewer will not be aware of.
Clues, F%$k the clues,  I present intense detail in a number of my bodies of work.
I would like to think I am screaming at the viewer to stop and look at the beauty
that they are surrounded by.

Just my take.

allan :-)))