Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

>I don't think anyone has ever said that to me.

Randy

Which only goes to prove not everybody is the same ...

OR

Most people are reluctant to tell "artists" what they really think ...

OR

You don't have a sister.

EITHER WAY

There's no universal standard for "art".
For instance, no matter how good the Turner Prize Committee think an artist is - most of the public still think the
winners produce pretentious crap.

Rob