Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Exacty roy.  I mean I guess I could get out the vacuum plate and litho masks and comp it chemically.  But its not its a real scene with those colors enhanced with what would be standard dark room techniques

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Date: 03/17/2013 9:32 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

yoram,
          pictures can have a whole lot of manipulation. what randy was saying was this was a real scene to distinguish it from a highly manipulated scene which was created by the photographer in post processing.
one can not tell anymore whether certain images are the real scene captured or a scene created by the photographer.
roy