Long URL -- was: Question for the group.

The long URL given by Randy Little can be reached more comfortably at
  http://tinyurl.com/a3y3h6j

For those who don't know, you can generate a Tinyurl from a longer one by going to
and following the very simple instructions.

Basically, you first need to Select and Copy the long url; then go to http://tinyurl.com/  and Paste the long url into the appropriate space.  What you get back is the Tinyurl.  Although it's supposed to load the Tinyurl onto your clipboard, I find that doesn't happen all the time.  So I highlight the Tinyurl on the screen and Copy it myself.

  -yoram