Comments

Randy Little
Sink:  I’m always amazed when someone who is creative sees something we all see multiple times every day, and manages to make a statement with it.  I like the very gentle and soft curve of the sink, it carries my eye through the image.    This reminds me of photographs of black holes in space.

Rob Talbot
Central Piazza:  Beautifully exposed, sharp as a pin – a beautiful subject.  There is nothing I can pick on in this mage.  My wish – if it had been possible – would to have had someone sitting on the bench.

Bob McCulloch
Back 40:  For some reason this has a Norman Rockwell feel to it for me.  I love the red brick and blue, and the tiny lights laced in front of the windows.  Looking at it longer, this photograph has a lonely feel to it – where are all the people?  Why is this one woman all by herself?  It gives me a lot to think about.

Art Faul
Self Portrait:  I like the blues and greys with a shock of green in the background, but of course, your self portrait makes the photograph.  Everything is sharp – I’m surprised at how small the car is.  This photograph covers a lot of distance.
The lady in the green jacket behind the lamp post adds intrigue.  Nice job.