Print sizes

Andy et al.

I has been quite a number of years since I made prints large enough
to 'own the wall'. I made 'good money' custom printing 4 x 6 foot prints
from negatives that might have been better shown as considerably smaller
prints

In the past few years I have 'enjoyed' making prints in the archaic non-
silver processes from 4x5 and 8x10 inch negatives that seem to have been
well accepted by viewers.

I would thus be tempted to suggest that there be a print size maximum
that might be acceptable for presenting to an general audience.

After some 60 years under the dark-cloth, I strongly maintain that bigger
prints are not necessary 'better' prints….

(let the arguments begin…   8-)

Ken