images on the web

the golden age of photography..

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/were-being-screwed-photographers-and-designers-vent-over-stolen-images-20130118-2cx6x.html

( http://tinyurl.com/ahxyj7t )

I have very few images on the web, and even those have turned up in the strangest of places! I have also had a few others that proved popular once and earned me a little money every now and then just cease being requested - and I found why, they somehow found their way from the graphic designers computers to 'elsewhere' ..

Sure I had a few pinched in the pre-digital days but back then if folks wanted images, they were harder to find and they subsequently paid a photographer to do the job - nowdays free images are just a google image search away.